Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I think I want to look at everyday in a new way.

I am super excited for this semester to be over, I get to take a break this summer before starting up again in the fall. It's been a difficult semester, and I am doing better in one class than I thought I would, but doing worse in a class that should have been an easy A. I know why, I honestly just forgot to do some of my work. I've never forgotten to do homework before.

My husband graduates in the fall. (YAY) Gratefully he got the student teaching placement he wanted.

Now, my friend Matt  and I were talking a few weeks ago about blogs that might actually help me draw traffic. He asked me what I am most passionate about. My answer...two things...faith and weddings. We all know there are more than enough blogs about faith; but I haven't found any really good ones about how to plan a good wedding. And since my goal is to one day become a functioning(as in making money) event coordinator, maybe this would be a good way to get my name out there. So, the question becomes do I write a series of blog post here or on Canaan's land or do I begin a whole new blog?

Input desired.
Oh, and you who do read me...THANKS!

1 comment:

  1. My suggestion would be to create a whole new blog. Something that starts from the ground up as a Wedding/Event Blog. It'll be smashing!

    ReplyDelete