Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wonderings on sleep

I need to be sleepy...I'm not, I'm tired, exhausted as a matter of fact; but not in the least bit sleepy. I should be putting that to good use and writing my chapter summaries for math or praying, but I can't focus enough to do either.

Why? I had hoped by the time I reached my mid-thirties I would outgrow insomnia. Not so, granted it doesn't happen as much as it did in my teens and twenties, but I have not outgrown it by any stretch of the imagination.

What I would do to be one of those who never know the wee hours of the morning, let alone what it is like to be awake for 24 or more hours because you simply CANNOT sleep.I envy you, I pray for your regular sleeping habits, I try not to curse you...

I guess now that I've vented I will try to sleep...if not Facebook will see me in an hour or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment